Puppy Purchase Agreement
1. The puppy's purchase price is $1,200.00 with Full AKC registration as defined by AKC (American Kennel Club). Monies are non-refundable. The contract will be terminated if all monies due are not received by the seller at the time of pickup. The AKC registration will be provided to the Buyer by the Breeder. Payment must be paid in full to receive registration papers.
2. Buyer agrees to have the puppy examined by a licensed Veterinarian within 48 business hours of puppy possession to verify the puppy's state of health. This initial examination is mandatory to start the Replacement Warranty. Should the unlikely event that a life-threatening, congenital disability is diagnosed, the Buyer should contact us immediately. If a life-threatening congenital disability is diagnosed during the guarantee period, a notarized Veterinarian report detailing the confirmation of a life-threatening defect, with a finding statement that said life-threatening defect is with medical certainty due to a congenital state, must be provided to Breeder. The buyer will be required to send the notarized Veterinarian report, registered mail, and all the puppy’s medical records. Breeder's Veterinarian must confirm and agree with the diagnosis. The Breeder will then replace the puppy with another same-gender from the next available litter. The breeder is not obligated to provide a cash refund. If the animal is sold, transferred, or given away, the Replacement Warranty will be void.
3. Buyer understands puppies are raised in a farm setting to perform as Livestock Guardians, with the instinctual traits and temperament to match, and is purchasing the puppy for this capacity. By making a purchase, the Buyer acknowledges understanding of the Great Pyrenees breed's instinctual traits and temperament.
4. By making a purchase, the Buyer is committing to a lifelong relationship with the dog. Under no circumstances is the puppy to be placed in an animal shelter or rescue. If the Buyer can no longer properly take care of the puppy and cannot find a suitable home, Buyer agrees to contact the Breeder so that Breeder can re-home the puppy. Breeder assumes no costs associated with surrender. No money will be reimbursed in this case.
5. Buyer agrees to continue vaccinations, treat intestinal worms, and begin heartworm prevention based on Veterinarian’s care. Breeder assumes no responsibility for Veterinary expenses. The breeder will provide the first veterinary visit, first set of vaccinations, and microchip at the farm prior to the Buyer pickup.
6. Buyer agrees to properly care for the dog by feeding a high-quality, large breed puppy food until growth is completed and providing fresh water at all times.
7. Buyer agrees to provide proper, suitable shelter and fencing, typical for its breed, and keep the dog protected against extreme weather conditions. The buyer agrees that the dog will not be tied out or chained unless directly supervised by an adult at all times. The seller has the right to repossess any dog found to be abused, neglected, mistreated, or unwanted.
8. The breeder cannot guarantee the fertility of said dog or its offspring's quality or health. Breeding success and/or Show success cannot be guaranteed. No guarantees are made as to adult color and/or size. Payment must be paid in full to receive registration papers.
9. The Buyer swears that he/she is not purchasing the animal for resale and swears that he/she is not acting as an agent in the purchase of this animal and that it will remain solely in the Buyer’s custody. The buyer further swears that he/she is not associated with a pet shop or animal broker and that no offspring will be sold to a pet shop or animal broker. As such, Buyer also agrees that said dog, or its puppies, will not be leased to be used as breeding studs/dams to agents or brokers of puppy mills or pet shops.
10. Breeder is not responsible if the puppy contracts a communicable disease after leaving Breeder's possession; thus, this warranty does not include viral or bacterial illnesses or infections such as Kennel Cough, Parvo, Giardia, or Coccidiosis. The warranty also does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food or chemicals, physical injury, improper bites, or hernia. The breeder is not responsible for any ailments that affect the liver due to the role flea/tick topical medications, heartworm preventatives, and vaccinations play in the destruction of a normal, healthy liver. The breeder is not responsible at any time for any Veterinary bills, or any other bills related to the puppy, once the puppy leaves our premises.
11. Replacement warranty will be terminated if the dog was abused, neglected, did not receive routine, regular Veterinarian care, does not have up to date records of vaccinations and fecal examinations, or if the puppy was not taken to the Vet within 48 business hours of obtaining the puppy. If the animal is sold, transferred, or given away, the health guarantee will be void.
12. Deposits - Payments can be made either with PayPal or Credit Card. We do NOT accept checks.
13. Final Payment - Remaining payment is to be made in the form of PayPal, Cash, or Credit Card: Full payment is due at the time of puppy pick up. If the puppy is being transported, final payment is due when the puppy is 6 weeks old; the Seller reserves the right to re-home the puppy to another buyer if the puppy has not been transported by 12 weeks old.
14. Pick Up - The Buyer agrees to make all transportation arrangements and is responsible for all charges associated or to pick up at the farm on an agreed-upon date. In the event Buyer fails to take possession of the animal within two(2) weeks of agreed-upon pickup date, Buyer shall pay a daily boarding fee of $25 per animal until pickup.
15. By making a deposit or purchase, the Buyer agrees to the Puppy Purchase Agreement and Terms and Conditions. No other terms, provisions, or assurance, stated or implied, shall apply to this agreement other than those stated above. This contract is legally binding to all parties named within the deposit/purchase agreement. The seller has the right to refuse sale if necessary. If Buyer or Seller commences any legal action due to this contract, Buyer agrees that the place of venue for such action shall be the state of Tennessee in Sequatchie County. The Buyer will pay any and all legal fees incurred in upholding this contract.